St Budeaux Foundation Church of England (Aided) Junior School
Start date Sept 2017
Number on roll – 174
Salary – L8 £46,335
St Budeaux Foundation Church of England (Aided) Junior School is looking to appoint an exceptional Headteacher to lead our enthusiastic and dedicated team who are committed to moving our school to outstanding.
We are looking for an individual who is
- Growing in faith
- Approachable, and is openly committed to knowing each child as an individual whatever their needs
- Committed to leading and nurturing our enthusiastic team
- Keen and able to foster wider community relationships
We are offering you:-
- A hardworking, talented and experienced team
- Enthusiastic, happy and confident children who are willing to learn
- Support of a lively local church and a dedicated church link worker
- Committed and supportive governing body and Board of Trustees
We would strongly encourage you to visit our school. Please ring Michele Price on 01752 365217 to make an appointment.
An application form and a welcome pack with further details is available from our website - http://www.stbfs.co.uk
- Budeaux Foundation Church of England (aided) Junior School is committed to equal opportunities. Applications are encouraged from all sectors of the community.
- are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates. All candidates should also read our Safeguarding policy before applying.
Closing date: - Wednesday 10 May at noon
Interviews Thursday 25 and Friday 26 May